Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
When the wind picks up and the temperature drops, reach for a pair of our Wind Resistant winter gloves to ward-off the elements. Comfortable micro-fleece lines the entire glove and C40 3M™ Thinsulate™ traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature in the bitter cold. The Wind Resistant features an internally bonded wind barrier that prevents cold air from pushing through when the gusts are strong. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, without removing your gloves, with AX™ Double Connect on your index finger and thumb. The palm features a durable layered construction with rugged Armortex® reinforcement so you can conquer the work that lies ahead.
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind-resistance
- Hook and loop top closure creates a secure fit with outerwear
- Ripstop nylon reinforcement prevents tearing and repels water
- AX Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
- C40 3M Thinsulate traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature