Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
NAPA Echlin designs, specifies and manufactures engine management products with only one goal in mind: to make them the very best. This philosophy reflects the ongoing commitment of NAPA Echlin to its customers and to providing the best engine management products in the industry.
- Valve timing determines when and how long the intake and exhaust valves open and close. This technology helps to provide smoother idling and is used to improve fuel economy, emissions and vehicle performance.
- VVT solenoids are used to meter the proper amount of oil to the camshaft phaser. Our VVT solenoids are made with hard, anodized components to ensure the part you receive will outperform and outlast any other aftermarket solenoid available.
- Each of our VVT solenoids help to restore and maximize engine horsepower and torque curves while reducing emissions and improve vehicle efficiency by controlling when the intake and exhaust valves open and close.
- Our line of VVT solenoids are made to strict OE specifications to ensure a superior tolerance, yielding much more stable sprocket operation that requires less correction from the vehicle's powertrain control module in order to maintain the commanded camshaft angle.
- Each of our VVT solenoids undergo 100% end of line testing to ensure that quality meets or exceeds OE specifications.