Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Designed to comply with EPA standards while delivering premium performance with assured compliance, NAPA® Ultra® Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters provide premium performance and are available for import and domestic OBDII (1996 and newer) vehicles.
- EPA COMPLIANT -- Designed for use on OBDII vehicles, 1996 & newer. Not legal for sale or use in California, Colorado, or New York. Legal in Maine on EPA Federal Emission Equipped Vehicles only. Consult your state’s aftermarket converter regulations for details.
- DIRECT-FIT DESIGN – Direct-fit bolt-on replacement solution with OE-style hangers, brackets, routings and heat shields for easy installation that doesn’t require specialized fabrication and/or welding
- KEEPS CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF FOR EMISSIONS CODES -- OE-style high-technology washcoat and optimal precious metal load delivers required reduction in tailpipe emissions to match vehicle application
- STRONG & DURABLE – Features thick OE-style flanges, hangers & brackets for strength and durability
- OE-STYLE DESIGN – Features aluminized heat shields when originally equipped, to match OE design, protecting the undercarriage from heat created by the converter
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Backed by NAPA’s 25,000-mile/40,000-kilometer emissions & 5-year 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer structural integrity warranty.
- Stainless Steel Body & Aluminized Body & Pipe Heat Shields For Durability.
- Thick OE-Style Flanges, Hangers & Brackets For Enhanced Strength.
- OE-Style Routing & Hanger Position For Easy Installation.
- 25,000-Mi Catalytic Performance & 5-Year/50,000-Mi Structural Integrity Warranty
- Meets EPA Emissions Requirements. Not Legal For Sale In California.
|Catalytic Converter Location||Main|
|Catalytic Converter Outlet Type||3 Bolt Welded Flange|
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified||No|
|Catalytic Converter Inlet Type||2 Bolt Welded Flange|
|Catalytic Converter Type||3 Way|