Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Designed, tested and validated for assured compliance to meet CARB standards, NAPA® CalCat® Universal Catalytic Converters are available for OBDII (1996 and newer) and non-OBD (1995 and older) vehicles.
- CARB COMPLIANT – Designed for use on OBDII vehicles, 1996 and newer and non-OBD 1995 and older. Legal for sale in California and other states requiring CARB-compliant replacement converters. Consult your state’s aftermarket converter regulations.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – Optimal high technology washcoat formulated to deliver superior performance (as compared to EPA-compliant converters)
- CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE – Utilizes a precise OE-style coating process to apply catalyst material to the substrate, providing consistent performance for assured emissions compliance
- DURABLE – Features stainless-steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION -- Customizable design features expandable bushings for easy fitment. May require specialized fabrication and welding for installation
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Backed by NAPA’s 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer emissions & structural integrity warranty
- Legal For Sale In The State Of California, Complies w/ C.A.R.B. Regulations.
- Stainless Steel Body w/ Aluminized Pipe & Heat Shields For Durability.
- Expandable Bushings For Custom Installation Requirements
- Universal Converter May Require Modification To Complete Installation.
- 5-Year/50,000-Mile Catalytic Performance & Structural Integrity Warranty.
|Body Type||4 in. Round|
|Carb EO Number||D-182-62|
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified||Yes|
|Overall Length||12 in.|