Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Designed to comply with EPA emissions requirements while delivering premium performance and durability with assured compliance, NAPA® Ultra® Universal Catalytic Converters are available for import and domestic OBDII (1996 and newer) vehicles.
- EPA COMPLIANT -- Designed for use on OBDII vehicles, 1996 and newer. Not legal for sale or use in California, Colorado, or New York. Legal in Maine on EPA Federal Emission Equipped Vehicles only. Consult your state’s aftermarket converter regulations for details.
- KEEPS CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF FOR EMISSIONS CODES -- OE-style high technology washcoat and optimal precious metal load delivers required reduction in tailpipe emissions to match vehicle application
- DURABLE -- Features stainless-steel body with aluminized pipe and heat shields for durability
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTION -- Customizable design features expandable bushings for easy fitment and may require specialized fabrication and/or welding for installation
- OE-STYLE DESIGN – Features aluminized heat shields when originally equipped, to match OE design, protecting the undercarriage from heat created by the converter
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Backed by NAPA’s 25,000-mile/40,000-kilometer emissions & 5-year 50,000-mile/80,000-kilometer structural integrity warranty.
- 25,000-Mi Catalytic Performance & 5-Year/50,000-Mi Structural Integrity Warranty
- Meets EPA Emissions Requirements.
- Not Legal For Sale In California.
|Catalytic Converter Inlet I.D.||2 1/4 in.|
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified||No|
|Overall Length||11 1/2 in.|
|Catalytic Converter Outlet I.D.||2 1/4 in.|