Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Wilton® Spark-Duty 400 Series Hi-Vis C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication and industrial welding. Each boast a drop forged construction, an ACME rolled, copper plated spindle and conform to OSHA safety color standards for physical hazards regulation# 1910.144. Each has an oscillating head with a high quality steel pad built to last and provides firm gripping action on angular surfaces. This kit includes four of our most popular sizes H402CS C-Clamp 0 - 2 Opening Capacity, H404CS C-Clamp 0 - 4 Opening Capacity, H406 CS C-Clamp 0 - 6 Opening Capacity and H408CS C-Clamp 0 - 8 Opening Capacity.
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Copper Plated Spindle And Perma-pad® For Resistance To Welding Spatter And Corrosion, And Are Replaceable, And Are Replaceable
- Exceptional value high-visibility welding clamps
- V Grooved Anvil Allows Secure Holding Of All Materials Including Rounds, Squares And Flats.
- Lifetime Warranty
- C-Clamp Kit With 1 Of Each Of #20479, #20483, #20484, #20485
|Size Range||0-2 in., 0-4 in., 0-6 in., 0-8 in.|
|Clamp Style or Name||C-Clamp|
|Opening Size||2"; 4"; 6"; 8"|