Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
The MILWAUKEE SAE & metric 50 piece 1/4 in. drive ratchet & socket set was designed from the ground up to offer better access in tight spaces and maximum tool strength. The 90-tooth ratchet tool offers 4-degrees of arc swing and a slim profile design, allowing work in tighter spaces. Innovative socket design has four parallel flats, which deter rolling and are wrench compatible. Optimized socket geometry helps reduce bolt rounding and stripping. Socket sizes are stamped into the flats for improved easy-to-read visibility. The ratchet and socket kit comes with a removable inner tray, designed to be stored long-term in a steel storage chest. It also comes with a durable carrying case for ultimate portability. The set comes with accessories included so that our users can get every job done, both in the garage and on the jobsite. The ratchet and socket set is backed by a Mechanics Hand Tools Lifetime Guarantee.
- 90-tooth design
- 4 degrees of arc swing
- Slim profile ratchet
- Flush directional lever
- Socket flats deter rolling
- Wrench-ready socket design
- Stamped socket sizes
- Removable inner storage tray
- Portable carrying case
- Includes: standard sockets: 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in.
- 5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm deep sockets: 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in.
- 5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm accessories: 3 in. extension, 6 in. extension, universal socket 90-tooth ratchet
- Visit the Milwaukee Store and learn more about our products.
|Socket Material||Alloy Steel|
|SAE or Metric||SAE and Metric (3)|
|Set Piece Count||50 Pc Set|
|Socket Size||1/2 in,1/4 in,10 mm,11 mm,11/32 in,12 mm,13 mm,14 mm,15 mm,3/16 in,3/8 in,5 mm,5.5 mm,5/16 in,5/32 in,6 mm,7 mm,7/16 in,7/32 in,9/16 in,9/32 in|
|Contents||Deep Well Sockets, Standard Sockets, 90-Tooth Ratchet and Universal Socket|
|Set Drive Size||1/4 in|