Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact-Duty Extractors are engineered with an optimized geometry to grip and remove the most demanding stuck, rounded over, rusted, painted on, stripped and damaged fasteners. Included with this set are 5 Impact-Duty extractors for fastener heads from 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. that accept 3/8 in. square drive tools as well as a 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. SHOCKWAVE square socket adapter with up to 30X life for use in quick change impact drivers. The bits feature thick, hardened alloy steel for durability, color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a retention holder to keep them organized. Broadly targeting cordless users, the SHOCKWAVE Impact-Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy-duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Optimized geometry for secure grip on rusted or damaged fasteners
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Retention holder to keep bits organized
- For common sized fasteners 1/4 in. to 1/2 in.
- Includes: one 3/8 in. socket adapter, 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. extractors
- Visit the Milwaukee Store and learn more about our products.