Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Premium Grade control arms provide the complete solution when servicing a vehicle's suspension system.
NAPA Premium Control arms ensure the job is done right the first time; featuring pre-installed premium ball joints and bushings along with new component attachment hardware.
Engineered with the aging vehicle in mind, Premium Grade control arms are designed to bring back that "new car" driving experience and are built strong providing a long service life.
- Features sintered metal technology for increased service life and added durability.
- Ball joint features a thicker flange for increased stiffness and to prevent deformation.
- Optimized, application specific ball stud system with added material to the sphere size.
- Time Saving Advantage: Part specific Castle Nut & Cotter Pin provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- A 180 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
- Cast Steel construction meets or exceeds OE specification.
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Control Arm Bushing Material||Rubber|
|Adjustable Control Arm||No|
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Press In|
|Control Arm Quantity||1|
|Control Arm Length||18.89 in|
|Adjustable Ball Joint||No|
|Control Arm Bushing Color||Black|
|Control Arm Color||Black|
|Control Arm Material||Steel|
|Control Arm Construction||Casting/Forged|
|Contents||1 Control Arm; 1 Nut; 1 Zerk Fitting|
|Ball Joint Quantity||1|
|Ball Joint Stud Thread Diameter||0.629 in|