Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Premium Grade control arms provide the complete solution when servicing a vehicle's suspension system.
NAPA Premium Control arms ensure the job is done right the first time; featuring pre-installed premium ball joints and bushings along with new component attachment hardware.
Engineered with the aging vehicle in mind, Premium Grade control arms are designed to bring back that "new car" driving experience and are built strong providing a long service life.
- Features sintered metal technology for increased service life and added durability.
- Features a patented sealing ring design which permanently locks the boot onto the ball joint housing to provide a superior seal against moisture and contaminants.
- Time Saving Advantage:Part specific Nylon Locking Nut provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- A 90 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
- Stamped Steel construction meets or exceeds OE specification.
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Control Arm Bushing Material||Rubber|
|Adjustable Control Arm||No|
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Bolt In|
|Control Arm Quantity||1|
|Control Arm Length||15.48 in|
|Adjustable Ball Joint||No|
|Control Arm Bushing Color||Black|
|Control Arm Color||Black|
|Control Arm Material||Steel|
|Control Arm Construction||Stamped|
|Ball Joint Quantity||1|