Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Premium Grade control arms provide the complete solution when servicing a vehicle's suspension system.
NAPA Premium Control arms ensure the job is done right the first time; featuring pre-installed premium ball joints and bushings along with new component attachment hardware.
Engineered with the aging vehicle in mind, Premium Grade control arms are designed to bring back that "new car" driving experience and are built strong providing a long service life.
- Features sintered metal technology for increased service life and added durability.
- Time Saving Advantage: Application specific mounting hardware included in the box.
- Time Saving Advantage:Part specific Locking Nut provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- A 135 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
- Cast Steel construction meets or exceeds OE specification.
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Control Arm Bushing Material||Rubber|
|Adjustable Control Arm||No|
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Welded|
|Control Arm Quantity||1|
|Ball Joint Mounting Hole Quantity||1|
|Adjustable Ball Joint||No|
|Control Arm Color||Black|
|Control Arm Material||Steel|
|Control Arm Construction||Casting/Forged|
|Contents||1 Control Arm; 1 Ball Joint|