Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Premium Grade control arms provide the complete solution when servicing a vehicle's suspension system.
NAPA Premium Control arms ensure the job is done right the first time; featuring pre-installed premium ball joints and bushings along with new component attachment hardware.
Engineered with the aging vehicle in mind, Premium Grade control arms are designed to bring back that "new car" driving experience and are built strong providing a long service life.
- Upgraded to Forged Aluminium construction with a Structure Change for increased durability.
- Features sintered metal technology for increased service life and added durability.
- Bushing design upgraded with a Solid Cross Section for increased stiffness and durability.
- Optimized, application specific ball stud system with added material to the sphere size.
- Time Saving Advantage: Application specific mounting hardware included in the box.
- Time Saving Advantage: Part specific Castle Nut & Cotter Pin provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- Additional corrosion resistant surface treatment on ball joint prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Grease Fitting Included||No|
|Control Arm Bushing Material||Rubber|
|Adjustable Control Arm||No|
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Press In|
|Control Arm Quantity||1|
|Control Arm Length||13.62 in|
|Adjustable Ball Joint||No|
|Control Arm Bushing Color||Silver|
|Control Arm Color||Gray|
|Control Arm Material||Aluminum|
|Control Arm Construction||Casting/Forged|
|Contents||1 Control Arm; 1 Castle Nut; 1 Cotter Pin|