Our Remanufactured Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS) precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain specific tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, eliminates intermittent failures and lengthens product life. With CARDONE Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS), you can expect smooth vehicle performance.
- 100% re-solder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life.
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computer test equipment to ensure full functionality and reliability.
- Our sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate feedback to the vehicle’s engine control management system.
- Components are rated to handle demanding temperature variations for optimum reliability in every environment.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliable
- Built To Meet Or Exceed O.E.M. Performance
- Guaranteed Fit And Function