Oil Bath Wheel Hub Seals - Rear/Drive Axle - H/D Truck 37 Series (Rubber) RD336 National
Features & Benefits
Warranty: Standard : Warrantied to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for One (1) year following purchase date. This warranty is not transferable.
|Warranty Available for Download|
Single Spring Loaded Sealing Lip Provides Main Contact Point Reducing Shaft Interferance.
- Unitized Construction Provides Greater Structural Integrity and Reduces Possible Leak Points.
- Unique Rubber I.D. and O.D. Seal Includes Patented Sure-Lock I.D. Rib, Preventing Bore and Shaft Leaks and Contamination.
- Metal O.D. Maintains Position on Hub Bore.
- Four Contact Points Act as a Barrier for Additional Protection.
- An Installation Tool (Also Available) is Essential in Correctly Installing Oil Bath Seals.
- Offers Superior Containment Exclusion, Reduced Friction Build-Up and Longer Life Than Other Wheel Seals in it's Price Range.
|Series||37 Series (Rubber)|
|Contents||(1) Oil Bath Seal|
|Outside Diameter||5.126 in|
|Oil Bath Seal Uses Installation Tool #||RD336|