Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Condensers are designed and manufactured with OE performance and fit as our top priority. By utilizing the best materials, designs, and manufacturing techniques, we can ensure that our replacement condensers maintain the highest levels of quality and reliability.
- All our tubes are zinc coated to better handle salt corrosion, especially for areas near the coast or with heavy snow.
- ***Our tubes feature a 5mm fin height which allows for a greater cooling surface.
- All brackets and fittings are made with virgin aluminum to ensure purity of material and strength in brazing bond.
- Our fin edges are folded for increased stability and heat disbursement properties.
- Tube-and-fin configuration strictly follows OEM design to ensure maximum heat transfer and performance during pressure drop.
- Our condensers feature a parallel flow design to increase cooling efficiency.
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0 mm|
|Contents||Does NOT include seals and gaskets|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31-4283|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Wire Lead Included||No|