Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Radiators are the foundation of any engine cooling syste. Tasked with preventing the vehicle from overheating, the radiator is vital to keeping vehicles up and running. We design and manufacture all our radiators to meet or even exceed Original Equipment specifications. We take pride in producing the most reliable replacement parts in the market.
- Thermal expansion cuts allow for longer life and reduced failure rates by allowing improved core expansion and contraction during normal heat cycles.
- Our B-Type tubes feature central reinforcement to provide greater tolerance to pressure. Stronger tube design means drastically reduced probability of tube failure.
- We use longer header tabs for increased pressure resistance. This reduces the potential for tank to header leaks.
- Our deep extrusion header provides a stronger tube to header joint which is more resistant to the effects of vibration and thermal tube expansion, virtually eliminating tube to header leaks.
- Our fin edges are folded for increased stability and heat disbursement properties.
- Our included "multi-fit" attachments allow one radiator to cover multiple vehicle applications without sacrificing OE fit. This results in wider vehicle coverage with substantially less inventory.
|Outlet Header Width||3.188|
|Inlet Header Length||18.625|
|Transmission Oil Cooler Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||41-2791|
|Outlet Header Length||18.625|
|Inlet Location||Upper Right|
|Internal Transmission Oil Cooler||Yes|
|Engine Oil Cooler Included||Yes|
|Internal Engine Oil Cooler||Yes|
|Outlet Location||Lower Left|
|Inlet Header Width||3.188|
|Core Row Quantity||1|