Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
The PL6100 is designed to provide stable power, on demand up to 100 amps, to a vehicle electrical system to support module reprogramming. It also provides full service battery charging capability from 10 to 60 amps, to service everything from small vehicle batteries to Group 31 batteries.
In power supply mode, the PRO-LOGIX PL6100 provides power to maintain vehicle electrical system voltage at a preset level, increasing its output in response to system load increases to maintain a stable power environment for successfully reprogramming. It features a voltage output range of 13.1-14.9V, adjustable in 0.1V increments. allowing the operator to dial the output in exactly as specified by the supplier of the vehicle under service. It features fast load responsiveness for ultra-quick recovery from system demand increases. It also delivers its massive power with minimal voltage ripple, providing a clean flow of power to the vehicle without risk of programming interference.
In charging mode, the PL6100 utilizes advanced microprocessor-controlled logic to precisely deliver a fully automatic charging routine designed to optimally charge and maintain each battery or battery pack serviced. The PL6100 features the ability to properly charge a wide variety of lead acid battery types, including Conventional, AGM, Spiral Wound, Start-Stop, Deep Cycle and Marine batteries – for virtually any lead acid battery type installed in a vehicle, the PL6100 can deliver a proper, beneficial charge. The PL6100 adapts its charging approach based on the needs of each battery or battery pack it services. Such adaptations can include activating a soft start mode on deeply discharged batteries, a battery repair mode on older/distressed batteries and temperature compensation when charging in extreme temperatures. It also incorporates numerous features to make charging safer for the operator and the vehicle/battery being charged, including over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, smart clamp technology and battery fault detection.
- 0-100A (on demand) power supply mode to maintain system voltage
- Power supply mode is adjustable from 13.1V-14.9V to match OE specification
- Power supply mode provides optimal support for vehicle reprogramming and ADAS calibration
- Power supply mode has minimal voltage ripple (less than 100mV)
- Power supply mode features Rapid Load Response (RLR) technology
- 60/40/10A charging modes allow quick, efficient charging of all battery sizes
- Properly charges Flooded, AGM, Spiral Wound, Deep Cycle and Marine Batteries
- Forced start mode allows charging of totally dead batteries
|Minimum Amperage||100 A|