Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
TTX ball joints provide unsurpassed technology for today's demanding applications.
Patented sintered metal bearings, superior corrosion resistant coatings and integrated dust boots are just a few of the features that keep this ball joint going when the others quit.
Upgraded hardware with pre-applied Nylok® thread-lock along with Installation adapters and Bootstallers® make the installation easy and effortless.
Designed with the working vehicle in mind, TTX ball joints provide that extra long service to keep your vehicle working as hard as you do.
- Manufactured with patented sintered metal bearings for superior durability and service life.
- Features a patented sealing ring design which permanently locks the boot onto the ball joint housing to provide a superior seal against moisture and contaminants.
- Ball joint designed with a thicker flange for increased stiffness and to prevent deformation.
- Knurling provides a tighter grip between the connecting points and helps to compensate for any distortion or corrosion.
- Increased flange diameter allows for easier and accurate press fit installation of the ball joint.
- Part specific Slotted Castle Nut & Easy Snap Cotter Pin provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- Comes with pre-applied Nylok thread adhesive for sturdy and secure fastener retention.
- A 180 Degree & 90 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Stud Thread Diameter||14 mm|
|Stud Thread Pitch||1.5 mm|
|Dust Boot Included||Yes|
|Maximum Outside Diameter||1.79 in|
|Mount Plate Included||No|
|Castle Nut Included||Yes|