Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
TTX Stabilizer Bar End Links provide unsurpassed technology for today's demanding applications.
Patented sintered metal bearings, superior corrosion resistant coatings and integrated dust boots are just a few of the features that keep this product going when the others quit.
Upgraded connection rod provides a more robust connection between sway bar and suspension.
Designed with the working vehicle in mind, TTX Stabilizer Bar End Links provide that extra long service to keep your vehicle working as hard as you do.
- Manufactured with patented sintered metal bearings for superior durability and service life.
- Integri-Boot™ design is built into the ball joint assembly providing a superior seal against moisture and contaminants.
- Optimized, application specific ball stud system with added material to the sphere size.
- Part specific Locking Nut provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- Comes with pre-applied Nylok thread adhesive for sturdy and secure fastener retention.
- A 180 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
|End 2 Type||Ball End|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Dust Boot Included||Yes|
|End 1 Type||Ball End|
|Locking Nut Included||Yes|