Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Looking for a better solution to keep equipment running smoothly, dirt and dust free? Oil based lubricants attract dirt, dust and form grime. And that makes for some time-consuming, extra cleanup. But with the WD-40 Specialist Dirt and Dust Resistant Dry Lube PTFE Spray, you can use the SMART STRAW to spray two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action -- keeping your power tools running smoothly and with less friction.
- Keep your equipment running smoothly with long-lasting corrosion protection. This Dry Lube PTFE Spray reduces friction and wear on blades and bits, door and window tracks, slides, conveyor belts, rollers, hinges, power tools, and equipment
- The WD-40 Specialist line is designed with industrial-strength quality and extreme penetration for your hard to solve issues
- Ideal for reducing friction and wear on multiple surfaces. It won’t attract dirt or dust, and is safe for temperatures from -50° F to 500° F.
- This specific formula is safe to use on wood, paper, fabrics, leather, metal, and most plastics (except clear polycarbonate and polystyrene). It is 50-state VOC compliant and the Smart Straw Technology allows for ultimate precision
- NSF H2 Certified
- Quick Drying PTFE Spray
- PTFE Formula ideal for reducing friction & wear
|Container Size||10 fl oz (US)|