Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Weatherhead by Danfoss’s complete line of crimp fittings provide unmatched quality and performance. Engineered for extremely high-pressure applications, their innovative design and superior corrosion resistance results in higher operating performance and less equipment downtime.
- Dura-Kote plating for superior corrosion resistance
- Innovative design to deliver performance and maximum uptime
- System engineered to extend hose assembly life
- Assortments Available for Every Sized Fleet, Municipality, or Professional Heavy Equipment Repair Facilities.
- Weatherhead by Weatherhead by Danfoss has Been a Trusted Manufacturer and Supplier to Most O.E.M.s for Decades.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.
|End 1 Size||1/2 in|
|Fitting Angle||90 Degree|
|Use w/ Hose Part #||H009, H209, H243, H265, H275, H277, H285, H435, H436|
|End 1 Gender||Female|
|Fitting Type (Male, Female)||Female|
|Assemble w/ Crimper Model(s)||ET1000, ET4000, T400-1, T410-1, T420-1, T440-1, T460, T462, T465-1, T480|
|Fitting Type||L Fitting|
|Hose End Material||Low Carbon Steel|
|Hose Dash Size||-5|
|Hose End Series||E Series|
|Finish||Zinc Plate Clear Cromate|
|Fitting Style||Female Elbow|
|Manufacturer Part Number||05E-665|
|Overall Length||2.95 in|
|Fixed or Swivel Type||Swivel|
|Brand||Weatherhead by Danfoss|
|Label Set Available||FS1200|
|Bend Angle Degree||90|
|O-Ring Or Seal Included||No|