CatClamp CCS175300 fits the following vehicles:
- Add some security to your catalytic converter with the CatClamp Catalytic Converter Lock
- Choose between Standard model, or the 100% Stainless Steel MAXX Model
- Fits virtually any gas vehicle - the most common target for cat converter theft
- Adjusts to pipe diameter of 3" to 1.75"
- Uncuttable wire of this anti-theft device cages your converter
- American made
- Standard model covered by a 1-Year Warranty
- MAXX model covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It could happen anywhere. A thief with a power saw can slide under your car, saw off your catalytic converter, and be gone in thirty seconds. By selling your cat converter for its precious metals, the thief may stand to make a few bucks, but it will be nothing compared to what you'll have to pay to replace it. A new catalytic converter plus labor can easily cost you thousands all told. Why not nip it in the bud with the CatClamp Catalytic Converter Lock.
Built from heavy-duty metal wire, the cage of your CatClamp Catalytic Converter Lock is impervious to saws and virtually unbreakable. Depending on your make and model, the durable metal rope can loop around your converter in as many as eight different points. This system is available in a Standard model or ultra-tough MAXX model. Both options are designed for a universal fit and are compatible with pipes that measure in at 1.75" to 3" in diameter.
Where the Cat Clamp MAXX goes above and beyond is in its 100% Stainless Steel construction, not only for the wire but for both split-collars as well. Unless the would-be thief thinks your catalytic converter is made of pure gold, one sight of this lock will have them moving on to the next car. The standard model is backed by a 1-Year Warranty and the MAXX model is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.